This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.5.0-0.8
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 16:58:02 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.5.0-0.8
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 20160318203409 dot GA11113 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 3/18/2016 4:34 PM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
I released a new Cygwin TEST version 2.5.0-0.8.
If things are not going very wrong, this is basically what you'll
get as 2.5.0-1 release. Please, please test and report regressions.
Does this release include Yaakov's overhaul of the feature test macros?
If so, it might be a good idea for maintainers to test that nothing
unexpected happens when they build their packages.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple