This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.5.0-0.8
- From: Chris Sutcliffe <ir0nh34d at gmail dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 17:02:59 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.5.0-0.8
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 20160318203409 dot GA11113 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <56EC6BDA dot 7050505 at cornell dot edu>
On 18 March 2016 at 16:58, Ken Brown wrote:
> On 3/18/2016 4:34 PM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>> I released a new Cygwin TEST version 2.5.0-0.8.
>> If things are not going very wrong, this is basically what you'll
>> get as 2.5.0-1 release. Please, please test and report regressions.
> Does this release include Yaakov's overhaul of the feature test macros? If
> so, it might be a good idea for maintainers to test that nothing unexpected
> happens when they build their packages.
Dumb question - how do I find the test releases nowadays?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple