This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: unable to run thc hydra in cygwin
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 09:38:42 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: unable to run thc hydra in cygwin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20160321T101541-369 at post dot gmane dot org>
Rakesh Murarikar <rakesh <at> snsin.com> writes:
> I have compiled and installed hydra in cygwin without any errors but iam
> unable to run the hydra. It is giving me the following error message :
> Rakesh <at> Rakesh-PC /usr/local/man/man1
> $ run xhydra.1
> run FATAL: Could not start C:\cygwin64\usr\local\man\man1\hydra.1
> any help is very much appriciated.
I don't think you'll be able to run the man page for hydra on any system.
Also, you say you've compiled it for Cygwin, so don't use run, which is only
usefule for Windows programs.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple