This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Package choosing algorithm ...
- From: Houder <houder at xs4all dot nl>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 11:23:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: Package choosing algorithm ...
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <bf41d85cb0aa96624fd4383778eb1287 at xs4all dot nl> <20160321100007 dot GK3422 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 2016-03-21 11:00, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Mar 20 17:54, Houder wrote:
A year ago you changed the "package choosing algorithm" ...
I'm using "Install from Local Directory: all the time (having a local
mirror dir) and it works fine for me. No idea what has gone different
in your scenario. If there's a bug, we're certainly open to get fixes
... it works for you ... that is odd (yes, I am surprised, as I first
look for the cause of the problem at my side)
From the above I understand that you specify -m option when calling
... Do you?
Is that the only option that you use? (just asking, because I
with a different (higher) version number for the cygwin tar ball when,
it did not make a difference).
Anyone using setup in the same way as I do and not experiencing my
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple