This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: unable to run thc hydra in cygwin
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 11:29:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: unable to run thc hydra in cygwin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20160321T101541-369 at post dot gmane dot org> <56EFBF87 dot 4020604 at gmail dot com> <loom dot 20160321T111514-388 at post dot gmane dot org>
On 21/03/2016 11:16, Rakesh Murarikar wrote:
Thanks for the reply. Can you give me any solution for this?
only suggestions as I am not planning to look on the sources:
- look on config and build logs
- check which variables are declared for the build
(eg __WIN32__, __CYGWIN__ ..and so on) that define the
host to be run.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple