This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mingw64-*-gcc-5.3.0-1 (x86/x86_64)(Test)
- From: Tony Kelman <tony at kelman dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 12:31:53 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mingw64-*-gcc-5.3.0-1 (x86/x86_64)(Test)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 56EFD4D8 dot 9030301 at gmail dot com>
JonY <10walls <at> gmail.com> writes:
> I have just updated the mingw-w64 cross compilers Cygwin 32bit and
> 64bit to mingw64-*-gcc-5.3.0-1. This is a test version, all the caveats
> for gcc-5.3.0 apply.
Do you have your cygport packaging in public version control somewhere?
Otherwise I'll have to reboot over into windows to look at any patches
you may have. Without the patch from the tail end of
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=66655 , mingw-w64 gcc 5.x
will miscompile llvm. This should be fixed when gcc 6 comes out, but
that may of course break other things.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple