This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.5.0-0.8
- From: Chris Sutcliffe <ir0nh34d at gmail dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>, Cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 11:16:51 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.5.0-0.8
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 20160318203409 dot GA11113 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <56EC6BDA dot 7050505 at cornell dot edu> <20160318214509 dot GD11113 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 18 March 2016 at 17:45, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> [CCed cygwin-apps to reach out to all package maintainers]
> On Mar 18 16:58, Ken Brown wrote:
>> so, it might be a good idea for maintainers to test that nothing unexpected
>> happens when they build their packages.
> Yes, that's really a good idea.
FWIW, mksh builds and runs fine with this test release.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple