This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.5.0-0.9
- From: Denis Excoffier <cygwin at Denis-Excoffier dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 23:07:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.5.0-0.9
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 20160323203639 dot GA32765 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
> On 2016-03-23 21:36, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> I released a new Cygwin TEST version 2.5.0-0.9.
> If things are not going very wrong, this is basically what you'll
> get as 2.5.0-1 release. Please, please test and report regressions.
As usual, i tried to rebuild the distribution, but this one
(cygwin-2.5.0-0.9-src.tar.xz) fails with the following message:
Makefile:574: recipe for target 'cygwin0.dll' failed
The cygwin-2.5.0-0.9.tar.xz itself seems fine. I'm going to
try to compile using the preceding 2.5.0-0.8, i'll send a
message if this makes any difference.
I'm under Windows 7 32bits with all packages uptodate.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple