This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: XWin won't run xterm on start
- From: Mark Hansen <meh at Winfirst dot Com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 15:52:10 -0700
- Subject: Re: XWin won't run xterm on start
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1456258759 dot 50776 dot ezmlm at cygwin dot com> <56CCC418 dot 3070307 at ro dot ru> <56F46F0A dot 6030102 at Winfirst dot Com>
On 3/24/2016 3:49 PM, Mark Hansen wrote:
Here is an FAQ on this topic:
Here are the last two announcements in which there were major changes to
the xinit package; both of them spelled out the changes very clearly:
Sorry, I accidentally send this to the wrong place.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple