This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.5.0-0.9
- From: Denis Excoffier <cygwin at Denis-Excoffier dot org>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2016 21:37:54 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.5.0-0.9
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 20160323203639 dot GA32765 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <05F16449-6221-4FBE-ACC1-5E31794E5C09 at Denis-Excoffier dot org>
> On 2016-03-24 23:07, Denis Excoffier wrote:
>> On 2016-03-23 21:36, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>> I released a new Cygwin TEST version 2.5.0-0.9.
>> If things are not going very wrong, this is basically what you'll
>> get as 2.5.0-1 release. Please, please test and report regressions.
> As usual, i tried to rebuild the distribution, but this one
> (cygwin-2.5.0-0.9-src.tar.xz) fails with the following message:
> Makefile:574: recipe for target 'cygwin0.dll' failed
The modification given under https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-cvs/2016-q1/msg00193.html
works well. Thank you.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple