This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Packages not found by setup 2.873
- From: EMMANUELLE FOURNIER <emmanuelle dot fournier at partnre dot com>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 08:27:17 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Packages not found by setup 2.873
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I've searched for a very long time, without answer to my issue.
Here's my problem :
I have to make a new setup of cygwin (with NSIS), and with new packages.
Computers are on Windows 7 x64.
I've download packages without installing them, and the setup x64 version 2.873.
I've made some modifications :
- packages are in tar.xz, I've made them in tar.bz2
- setup.ini has been modify too
When I want to install packages on target computer in local installation mode, there are multiples errors :
- no packages installed...
- the command is (in NSIS file) ExecWait '$INSTDIR\setup.exe -R c:\cygwin -L -l $INSTDIR\cygwin-setup -C base -P openssh,tcpwrapper,rsync,ping,vim,cron,shutdown,zip,unzip,wget,time -q'
- I've tried without --quiet-mode also, but he doesn't found packages either.
- I've changed view in graphic mode when you choose package (in "not installed" view, they are visibles), I've selected one, but I've the error : "Can't open (null) for readind : no such file"
And, the most frustrating thing, is that : version 2.738 works.
Please, can anyone help me ?
I've certainly missed something, but I don't know what or when.
And in advance, sorry for my english, I'm french.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont
confidentiels et etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires.
Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite. Tout
message etant susceptible d'alteration, l'emetteur decline toute
responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou
This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and
intended solely for the addressees. Any unauthorised use or
dissemination is prohibited. As e-mails are susceptible to alteration,
the issuer shall not be liable for the message if altered, changed
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple