This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
How to profile DLL built by Cygwin
- From: John Smith <fonseca7575 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 14:58:39 +0200
- Subject: How to profile DLL built by Cygwin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
First, I hope that I am using the "mailing list" system correctly...
if not, bear with me
I have an executable using a DLL. The DLL is built using -g -pg.
Running the executable, however, does not produce a gmon.out. file.
Cygwin version is 1.7.33. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple