This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Cross compiling for cygwin under Linux.
- From: Michel Van den Bergh <michel dot vandenbergh at uhasselt dot be>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 17:24:26 +0200
- Subject: Cross compiling for cygwin under Linux.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: michel dot vandenbergh at uhasselt dot be
I am one of the authors of an application (
https://sourceforge.net/projects/icsdrone/ ) written for POSIX and I
would like to provide a Windows binary.
As I do not use Windows I would like to cross compile on Linux.
I cannot use Mingw as our application relies heavily on the select() call.
So my question is: is it possible to cross compile a Cygwin binary on Linux?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple