This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cross compiling for cygwin under Linux.
- From: Michel Van den Bergh <michel dot vandenbergh at uhasselt dot be>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 18:34:36 +0200
- Subject: Re: Cross compiling for cygwin under Linux.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56FBEFAA dot 5050202 at uhasselt dot be> <56FBFC8C dot 1010808 at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: michel dot vandenbergh at uhasselt dot be
On 30/03/16 18:19, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
On 2016-03-30 10:24, Michel Van den Bergh wrote:
I am one of the authors of an application (
https://sourceforge.net/projects/icsdrone/ ) written for POSIX and I
would like to provide a Windows binary.
As I do not use Windows I would like to cross compile on Linux.
I cannot use Mingw as our application relies heavily on the select() call.
So my question is: is it possible to cross compile a Cygwin binary on
Yes it is. Packages for Fedora and RHEL/CentOS are available here:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple