This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to profile DLL built by Cygwin
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 18:54:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: How to profile DLL built by Cygwin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAM6w8J64zyAFJjrVk7sYR+TR0gcP00QopU_uNTzBzWEHb9abqA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 30/03/2016 14:58, John Smith wrote:
First, I hope that I am using the "mailing list" system correctly...
if not, bear with me
it is the right place.
I have an executable using a DLL. The DLL is built using -g -pg.
Running the executable, however, does not produce a gmon.out. file.
Cygwin version is 1.7.33. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
I had the impression you need to have also the executable built
using -g -pg.
I could be wrong.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple