This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [attention p7zip maintainer] p7zip 15.14 is out
- From: Gerrit Haase <gerrit dot haase at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 14:54:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: [attention p7zip maintainer] p7zip 15.14 is out
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFo71_7K9wYK=BijWW+F-=DxbT7r4jTMZE2TfaPVjFE7-LDLgQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <BAY169-W115B9C4A147EA18D48657BDA78D0 at phx dot gbl> <871t76imjs dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
2016-03-19 15:12 GMT+01:00 Achim Gratz wrote:
> You might also want to add 'DEPEND="nasm"', since the build needs it
> (probably other stuff too, but I already had that installed).
is is common sense nowadays, to add packages required to build from
source to the executable runtime dependencies?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple