This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [attention p7zip maintainer] p7zip 15.14 is out
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Gerrit Haase <gerrit dot haase at gmail dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 02:12:17 +0300
- Subject: Re: [attention p7zip maintainer] p7zip 15.14 is out
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFo71_7K9wYK=BijWW+F-=DxbT7r4jTMZE2TfaPVjFE7-LDLgQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <BAY169-W115B9C4A147EA18D48657BDA78D0 at phx dot gbl> <871t76imjs dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <CA+Fg1xZk-XB4dicSvHYyGYF6sSOMpH8Hxjfo7gmyezTsbQ4Neg at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Gerrit Haase!
>> You might also want to add 'DEPEND="nasm"', since the build needs it
>> (probably other stuff too, but I already had that installed).
> Hello Achim,
> is is common sense nowadays, to add packages required to build from
> source to the executable runtime dependencies?
It's often an oversight/backlash.
With best regards,
Friday, April 1, 2016 02:11:37
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple