This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [attention p7zip maintainer] p7zip 15.14 is out
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 00:26:59 +0100
- Subject: Re: [attention p7zip maintainer] p7zip 15.14 is out
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFo71_7K9wYK=BijWW+F-=DxbT7r4jTMZE2TfaPVjFE7-LDLgQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <BAY169-W115B9C4A147EA18D48657BDA78D0 at phx dot gbl> <871t76imjs dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <CA+Fg1xZk-XB4dicSvHYyGYF6sSOMpH8Hxjfo7gmyezTsbQ4Neg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 31/03/2016 13:54, Gerrit Haase wrote:
2016-03-19 15:12 GMT+01:00 Achim Gratz wrote:
You might also want to add 'DEPEND="nasm"', since the build needs it
(probably other stuff too, but I already had that installed).
is is common sense nowadays, to add packages required to build from
source to the executable runtime dependencies?
DEPEND  is not the same as REQUIRES 
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple