This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [attention p7zip maintainer] p7zip 15.14 is out
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2016 20:49:47 +0200
- Subject: Re: [attention p7zip maintainer] p7zip 15.14 is out
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFo71_7K9wYK=BijWW+F-=DxbT7r4jTMZE2TfaPVjFE7-LDLgQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <BAY169-W115B9C4A147EA18D48657BDA78D0 at phx dot gbl> <871t76imjs dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <CA+Fg1xZk-XB4dicSvHYyGYF6sSOMpH8Hxjfo7gmyezTsbQ4Neg at mail dot gmail dot com>
Gerrit Haase writes:
> is is common sense nowadays, to add packages required to build from
> source to the executable runtime dependencies?
It is quite helpful when some build dependencies aren't quite obvious
from the readme and/or would be optional if not specifically requested
(say, via configure options) in the cygport file. And since the missing
nasm package gets detected quite late into the package build, I think
it'd make sense to add here.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptation for Waldorf rackAttack V1.04R1:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple