This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: crash caused by stack-allocated array in child process after fork?
- From: Mark Geisert <mark at maxrnd dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2016 15:41:53 -0700
- Subject: Re: crash caused by stack-allocated array in child process after fork?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <57016B18 dot 6030906 at towo dot net>
Thomas Wolff wrote:
Might it be related to
I can only comment on this last sentence. Although I was seeing a particular
function declared as a constructor being run twice, I was confused about the
timing (due to not properly flushing log messages). With proper logging, I saw
that both constructor runs were in the parent process and had nothing to do with
that parent later forking.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple