Re: Installing python's pypiwin32

Hi Ray,

I kind of found the problem. The import should be:

from ctypes import *

Now I am getting a message box but the characters in it are garbage. I
was tried to send an image but apparently this list does not allow that.

Here is my trivial test program:

from ctypes import *

mbw(0,'Hello world!!','Hello',2)