This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: postgresql - How do I upgrade Postgres database in Cygwin? - Server Fault
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 22:02:27 +0200
- Subject: Re: postgresql - How do I upgrade Postgres database in Cygwin? - Server Fault
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5702BCFD dot 6000103 at oliveyou dot net> <5702C4B3 dot 3030506 at oliveyou dot net>
On 04/04/2016 21:46, Chloe wrote:
OK now I really need help. I tried to install version 9.4.4-2 of
but now it won't start. I also tried to install 9.4.4-1 but that won't
work either. I also tried to exit all Cygwin processes and run 'dash'
and 'rebaseall', but it didn't help. How do I install an old version of
Postgres 9.4 to upgrade to 9.5?
$ /usr/sbin/postgres --version
postgres (PostgreSQL) 9.4.4
FATAL: could not create shared memory segment: Function not implemented
DETAIL: Failed system call was shmget(key=5432001, size=40, 03600).
have you configured cygserver as service and run it ?
The shared memory capability depends on cygserver.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple