This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Mintty font problem
- From: Thomas Wolff <towo at towo dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 02:40:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: Mintty font problem
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5702FE9D dot 7060306 at alumni dot cse dot ucsc dot edu>
Am 05.04.2016 um 01:54 schrieb Paul Ausbeck:
Cygwin setup just updated some older packages while installing a
requested new component and now mintty does not recognize fonts
properly. I was previously using lucinda-console but now some default
font is being used. When I try to change the mintty font through the
Options... dialog, the following message appears when I press Select...:
"There are no fonts installed.
Open the Fonts folder from the Control Panel to install fonts."
I've looked through the cygwin announce history and mintty v2.3.3
advertises some font support changes. I'm still running Windows XP on
this machine and I'm wondering if it could be that this new version of
mintty has not been tested on XP?
It hasn't, in fact. I'll check that.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple