This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.5.0-0.11
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 01:23:57 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.5.0-0.11
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 5702DCA7 dot 60605 at cygwin dot com> <5703531D dot 9070004 at maxrnd dot com>
On 2016-04-05 00:54, Mark Geisert wrote:
When building in winsup/utils, I hit this:
I found that the generated winsup/utils/Makefile has
MINGW_CXX := i686-w64-mingw32-g++
even though I am building on 64-bit.
I can't reproduce this with git master. Are you sure you have both a
clean clone and a clean build directory?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple