This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.5.0-0.11
- From: Thorsten Kampe <thorsten at thorstenkampe dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 10:07:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.5.0-0.11
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 5702DCA7 dot 60605 at cygwin dot com>
* Yaakov Selkowitz (Mon, 4 Apr 2016 16:29:11 -0500)
> Corinna just released a new Cygwin TEST version 2.5.0-0.11.
> If things are not going very wrong, this is basically what you'll
> get as 2.5.0-1 release (really, we mean it this time). Please, please
> test and report regressions.
As reported by Ismail: I can't get an interactive Zsh with the newest
snapshot. It hangs at
eval $(dircolors -b ~/.dir_colors)
eval $(ssh-pageant -qr -a $TMP/.ssh-pageant)
...and afterwards at line 106 in compdump (an internal function).
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple