This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Missing dependency ?
- From: Adam Dinwoodie <adam at dinwoodie dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 13:46:03 +0100
- Subject: Re: Missing dependency ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGOv9ZPWzaFj3LUurN118LAnZfbp6jVMv+1MrOsymGKuBqMMPA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, Apr 05, 2016 at 01:36:39PM +0200, Nicolas Viard wrote:
> I've got an error 500 trying to run git instaweb (after installing
> gitweb package) because nothing was installed to run
> /usr/share/gitweb/gitweb.cgi .
> I solved it with perl-CGI package.
> So I think a dependency between gitweb and perl-CGI is missing, am I right ?
Seems likely. In fact I'd just made a note to myself, entirely
independently of your email, that I need to go through and audit the
dependencies of the various Git packages. I'll try and find the time to
check what the dependencies should be within the next week or so; I
suspect so-called "real life" will get in the way of managing that
Adam (your local friendly Git maintainer)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple