This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Every time I update 64bit Cygwin refresh the following happens: 'Package: _/Unknown package' 'x3270.sh exit code 1'
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2016 20:30:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: Every time I update 64bit Cygwin refresh the following happens: 'Package: _/Unknown package' 'x3270.sh exit code 1'
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CADex0xzZYLVVKS3m8vddTDRjC=yZy2GXYPMWo+0rJ5f7pJkPxA at mail dot gmail dot com>
Kenneth Wolcott writes:
> Every time I update 64bit Cygwin refresh the following happens:
> Package: _/Unknown package
> x3270.sh exit code 1
> Just curious, is this an obsolete/orphaned package?
Neither. You seem to have had that package installed at one time, but
then either the the /etc/setup/x3270.lst.gz file went missing or the
uninstall didn't clean up the postinstall script for whatever reason.
If you just want to get rid of that message, simply remove
If you want to clean up everything, install the package x3270, then
remove the packages x3270 and suite3270. I'm assuming that you have
other packages that will still need libopenssl100, libX11_6 and libXaw7.
If not, then you could remove those, too.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptations for Waldorf Q V3.00R3 and Q+ V3.54R2:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple