This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: openssl 1.1 beta release available?
- From: Gerrit Haase <gerrit dot haase at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 23:49:01 +0200
- Subject: Re: openssl 1.1 beta release available?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA+Fg1xYgdGQgneQbxC4asTZ2BJNJ8oYoxNTaaP5_gmdWCXpYgA at mail dot gmail dot com> <14510574183 dot 20160405165928 at yandex dot ru>
2016-04-05 15:59 GMT+02:00 Andrey Repin wrote:
> Greetings, Gerrit Haase!
>> is there an openssl 1.1 beta build available somewhere, or is it
>> planned to release soon?
> Betas are rarely built for Cygwin.
> Wait for a full release, or ask to build with a specific patch, if you need
> and unable to do that yourself.
I would just need a working openssl with the newnative proxy support
with the -proxy option for s_client included.
However, I saw there are some other packages which will do it
prpbably, so I will try corkscrew and / or connect-proxy next.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple