This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
How can I try a newly build package locally?
- From: thoni56 <thomas at junovagen dot se>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 14:58:49 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: How can I try a newly build package locally?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I'm a maintainer of a program that I'd might like to propose for inclusion in
the Cygwin distribution.
We use CMake so there is a packager available, and it's easy to create a
Once I've created the package, how can I try it locally? In Linux this can
easily be done with dpkg, but is there a way to use the Cygwin package
installer so that it picks up a local package?
I've read [the package contribution documentation] and related pages but
can't find an answer.
View this message in context: http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/How-can-I-try-a-newly-build-package-locally-tp126009.html
Sent from the Cygwin list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple