This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Noto fonts missing from cygwin
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 08:36:05 -0400
- Subject: Re: Noto fonts missing from cygwin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <261993439 dot 45310 dot 1459942590010 dot JavaMail dot yahoo dot ref at mail dot yahoo dot com> <261993439 dot 45310 dot 1459942590010 dot JavaMail dot yahoo at mail dot yahoo dot com>
On 4/6/2016 7:36 AM, David Boerschlein wrote:
It seems the "noto" fonts are missing from the Cygwin LaTeX distribution.
I am using the "mirrors.kernel.org"
CTAN (https://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/fonts/noto?lang=en) says they are supposed to be in TeX Live.
I will be updating TeX Live within a week or so, at which point the noto
fonts will be in the texlive-collection-fontsextra package. The update
will include the tlmgr utility, which you will be able to use to install
just noto (if you don't want the whole fontsextra collection) in a texmf
tree in your home directory.
Cygwin's TeX Live maintainer
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple