This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: xgraph 12.1-3 segfaults when run
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 20:05:36 +0200
- Subject: Re: xgraph 12.1-3 segfaults when run
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56FA9B95 dot 4070305 at iki dot fi>
On 29/03/2016 17:13, Stefan Parviainen wrote:
I installed xgraph 12.1-3 using the Cygwin installer, but it seems to
segfault immediately when run (e.g. "xgraph data.txt"). GDB gives the
Let me know if the new 12.1-5 version works as should.
All the examples seem fine.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple