This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Re: xgraph 12.1-3 segfaults when run
- From: Stefan Parviainen <pafcu at iki dot fi>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2016 11:39:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: Re: xgraph 12.1-3 segfaults when run
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5707F2F0 dot 9050702 at gmail dot com>
On 08/04/2016 20:05, Marco Atzeri wrote:
> Let me know if the new 12.1-5 version works as should.
> All the examples seem fine.
Yes, it seems to be working correctly now. Thanks!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple