This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Query of type of memcpy (and sys_errlist) on Cygwin
- From: Hans-Bernhard BrÃker <HBBroeker at t-online dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 09:10:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: Query of type of memcpy (and sys_errlist) on Cygwin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5707F2F0 dot 9050702 at gmail dot com> <5708CDB6 dot 1040500 at iki dot fi> <375427 dot 72225 dot qm at web101113 dot mail dot kks dot yahoo dot co dot jp>
Am 10.04.2016 um 05:14 schrieb Tatsuro MATSUOKA:
The topic was discussed on gnuplot mailing list.
Frorm discussion there (the topic is now pending.) ,
I decided ask here.
In compling gnuplot I have met errors:
../../gnuplot/src/stdfn.h:67:8: error: conflicting types for 'memcpy'
char * memcpy __PROTO((char *, char *, size_t));
Before everybody gets entirely confused, let me interject that this is
quite certainly not an actual problem about the memcpy() declaration
itself, but rather an extremely surprising failure of an
autoconf-generated configure script.
The configure script in question never failed like that in years of
usage. Well, setting aside occasional, remarkably stubborn rebase
problems with Cygwin's Perl DLLs, that is. See the thread "makeinfo
causes perl error ? Cygwin X86 download todayâ" from last week, also
started by Tatsuro Matsuoka.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple