This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Mintty font problem
- From: "KARL BOTTS" <kdbotts at usa dot net>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 07:43:03 -0500
- Subject: Re: Mintty font problem
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Z-usanet-msgid: XID762uDkmrD7504X33
Perhaps related to font issues in mintty: In .minttyrc is a new property
FontWeight=700, after I installed Cygwin 2.4.1-1 and mintty 2.3.5. (I
only because I have home dir files in revision control.) I too use Lucida
With the 700, the font looked visibly "skinny" to me. I set it to 800, looks
fine now. No problem, just tinkering required.
Might be other changes involving fonts in new mintty.
Karl Botts, firstname.lastname@example.org
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple