This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Postinstall script errors
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 14:51:03 -0400
- Subject: Re: Postinstall script errors
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <58C73DA23112384988EEB999F2EC04DC1E78D328 at ATLEISEXCMBX1 dot eis dot equifax dot com>
On 4/11/2016 11:49 AM, Kenneth Lobb wrote:
Getting setup-x86_64.exe postinstall script errors, starting with
Script just hangs.
Is this the only postinstall script that gives you problems? What
happens if you rename it to ca-certificates.sh.done so that setup won't
keep trying to run it. Do the remaining scripts run OK? If not, please
take a look at /var/log/setup.log.full to see if you can tell why
Tried running ca-certificates.sh manually, and the script just hangs.
If I run individual commands, they complete normally whereas in the
script they hang (donât return control to the calling script).
Please follow the problem-reporting guidelines at
http://cygwin.com/problems.html, including the part about attaching
"Run cygcheck -s -v -r > cygcheck.out and include that file *as an
attachment* in your report. Please do not compress or otherwise encode
the output. Just attach it as a straight text file so that it can be
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple