This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Postinstall script errors on cygwin x86 install
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 22:51:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: Postinstall script errors on cygwin x86 install
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5702FE9D dot 7060306 at alumni dot cse dot ucsc dot edu> <loom dot 20160410T212404-149 at post dot gmane dot org> <175388 dot 49650 dot qm at web101117 dot mail dot kks dot yahoo dot co dot jp> <loom dot 20160411T083414-815 at post dot gmane dot org> <870284 dot 4983 dot qm at web101111 dot mail dot kks dot yahoo dot co dot jp>
Tatsuro MATSUOKA writes:
> 6 [main] bash (7088) c:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe: *** fatal error
> - cygheap base mismatch detected - 0xC0F400/0xBDF400.
> However, I have only one x\cygwin\bin and x is C.
Well, since that cygheap base address is changing, I guess this comes
down to BLODA. What malware scanner are you using? Can you exempt the
Cygwin installation from its actions?
But please try to install Cygwin into some other directory
that is not directly in the root of your drive (something like
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptation for Waldorf Blofeld V1.15B11:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple