This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Postinstall script errors on cygwin x86 install
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 16:56:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: Postinstall script errors on cygwin x86 install
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5702FE9D dot 7060306 at alumni dot cse dot ucsc dot edu> <loom dot 20160410T212404-149 at post dot gmane dot org> <175388 dot 49650 dot qm at web101117 dot mail dot kks dot yahoo dot co dot jp> <loom dot 20160411T083414-815 at post dot gmane dot org> <870284 dot 4983 dot qm at web101111 dot mail dot kks dot yahoo dot co dot jp>
On 4/11/2016 4:42 PM, Tatsuro MATSUOKA wrote:
3are unable to find another cygwin DLL.installed the cygwin distribution. Rebooting is also suggested if youreside in x:\cygwin\bin, where 'x' is the drive on which you haveand delete all but the most recent version. The most recent version *should*Search for cygwin1.dll using the Windows Start->Find/Search facilityThis problem is probably due to using incompatible versions of the cygwin DLL. 6 [main] bash (7088) c:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe: *** fatal error - cygheap base mismatch detected - 0xC0F400/0xBDF400.
However, I have only one x\cygwin\bin and x is C.
cygcheck output as requested at http://cygwin.com/problems.html might
help diagnose the problem:
"Run cygcheck -s -v -r > cygcheck.out and include that file *as an
attachment* in your report. Please do not compress or otherwise encode
the output. Just attach it as a straight text file so that it can be
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple