This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: nfs-server package gone?
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 23:01:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: nfs-server package gone?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAOL6CHJaXPVvgQeJ13j++ZB_+9G5GUPrz2tKZgdFEhLoE5KO4Q at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 11/04/2016 22:48, Brian Stoots wrote:
I tried installing the nfs-server package today and to my surprise it
did not appear in setup-x86.exe package list. I checked the Cygwin
Package Search on the official site and came up with no results
either. I went a step further and also checked out the Cygwin Time
Machine listing at fruitbat.org and the 2016/04/07/084032 snapshot
still has nfs-server listed.
So now the question, has nfs-server been removed or was this some sort
of bug that is currently blocking availability of this package?
It was removed.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple