This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rsync performance degradation? Could be a windows issue?
- From: Vincent RiviÃre <vincent dot riviere at freesbee dot fr>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 01:20:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: rsync performance degradation? Could be a windows issue?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGpXXZJV-nsB=xyO7=EBUb-JCk5KqMPS=bvg2aWgw_jm4OZFsQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 31/03/2016 22:48, Greg Freemyer wrote:
I experienced the "slow" transfer speed today,
I also experience similar slowness when using the current Cygwin rsync to
backup my internal hard drives to external USB3 hard drive.
Because of that, I continue using the old official Cygwin rsync 3.0.8
binary. I get correct speed with this one.
If that could matter, I use Windows XP and Cygwin 32.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple