This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Warning: Mismatch between the program and library build versions detted. (WxWidgets)
- From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA <tmacchant2 at yahoo dot co dot jp>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 10:41:16 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Warning: Mismatch between the program and library build versions detted. (WxWidgets)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5702FE9D dot 7060306 at alumni dot cse dot ucsc dot edu> <loom dot 20160410T212404-149 at post dot gmane dot org> <175388 dot 49650 dot qm at web101117 dot mail dot kks dot yahoo dot co dot jp> <loom dot 20160411T083414-815 at post dot gmane dot org> <870284 dot 4983 dot qm at web101111 dot mail dot kks dot yahoo dot co dot jp> <570C0F77 dot 1020303 at cornell dot edu>
- Reply-to: Tatsuro MATSUOKA <matsuoka at nuce dot nagoya-u dot ac dot jp>
I have met the following waring gnuplot with wxt terminal
Terminal type set to 'wxt'
gnuplot> plot sin(x)
10:33:39: Warning: Mismatch between the program and library build versions detted.
The library used 3.0 (wchar_t,compiler with C++ ABI 1009,wx containers,compatie with 2.8),
and your program used 3.0 (wchar_t,compiler with C++ ABI 1002,wx containers,coatible with 2.8).
I do not have enough knowldge of difference between C++ ABI 1009 and C++ ABI 1002.
# For the program execution, I do not have troubles from the warining.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple