This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Octave segmentation fault when plotting graph
- From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA <tmacchant2 at yahoo dot co dot jp>
- To: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 20:26:37 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: Octave segmentation fault when plotting graph
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <2503-1460456791-643904 at sneakemail dot com> <570CD3BD dot 7090402 at gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: Tatsuro MATSUOKA <matsuoka at nuce dot nagoya-u dot ac dot jp>
> From: Marco Atzeri
> To: cygwin
> Date: 2016/4/12, Tue 19:53
> Subject: Re: Octave segmentation fault when plotting graph
> On 12/04/2016 12:26, Stephen Wilkinson wrote:
>> Following a recent Cygwin update, I get segmentation faults when I try to
> plot graphs in Octave. >
Off topic but perhaps related to this phenomena.
I regulaly build development version of gnuplot.
I have update Cygwin today.
After update gnuplot randamly termidate at make check.
Perhaps the recent Cygwin update is related.
Did you try to back cygwin version by cygwin setup?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple