This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] mesa 11.0.9-2
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 17:20:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] mesa 11.0.9-2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 201602220900 dot u1M90xBM023169 at int-mx11 dot intmail dot prod dot int dot phx2 dot redhat dot com>
On 22/02/2016 10:00, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
Mesa is an open-source implementation of the OpenGL specification, a system
for rendering interactive 3D graphics.
Complete documentation on OpenGL usage and configuration can be found here:
This release has been rebuilt for LLVM 3.7.
we found a case where the 32bit is segfaulting
To replicate with octave is enough :
run from xterm
as dri-drivers seems absent from mesa-debuginfo
I can not provide you a meaningful backtrace:
#0 0xfc6d00a0 in ?? ()
#1 0x43934357 in gallium_dri!__driDriverGetExtensions_swrast ()
#2 0x439346c6 in gallium_dri!__driDriverGetExtensions_swrast ()
#12 0x43563ce9 in gallium_dri!__driDriverGetExtensions_swrast ()
#13 0x4abfa82c in opengl_renderer::set_polygon_offset (this=0x80610180,
However I see that also mesa-demos segfault
$ cd /usr/lib/mesa-demos
GL_RENDERER = Gallium 0.4 on llvmpipe (LLVM 3.7, 256 bits)
GL_VERSION = 3.0 Mesa 11.0.9
GL_VENDOR = VMware, Inc.
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple