This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: octave forge packages
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 17:46:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: octave forge packages
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 5700BCD4 dot 4080608 at gmail dot com> <loom dot 20160412T165448-147 at post dot gmane dot org>
On 12/04/2016 16:55, Achim Gratz wrote:
Marco Atzeri <marco.atzeri <at> gmail.com> writes:
The package seems to be missing the parallel_interface.oct file. Can you
please check if that was intended?
It seems some mess upstream. I will try to build from rep source.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple