This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: multiple definition of `atan2l' on the current Cygwin
- From: Warren Young <wyml at etr-usa dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 11:03:14 -0600
- Subject: Re: multiple definition of `atan2l' on the current Cygwin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5702FE9D dot 7060306 at alumni dot cse dot ucsc dot edu> <loom dot 20160410T212404-149 at post dot gmane dot org> <175388 dot 49650 dot qm at web101117 dot mail dot kks dot yahoo dot co dot jp> <loom dot 20160411T083414-815 at post dot gmane dot org> <870284 dot 4983 dot qm at web101111 dot mail dot kks dot yahoo dot co dot jp> <570C0F77 dot 1020303 at cornell dot edu> <379620 dot 78419 dot qm at web101111 dot mail dot kks dot yahoo dot co dot jp>
On Apr 11, 2016, at 9:06 PM, Tatsuro MATSUOKA <email@example.com> wrote:
> In building the gnuplot
Why arenât you using the gnuplot package in the Cygwin package repository?
> I have met the error of "multiple definition of `atan2lâ".
This is doubtless because that function was just added to Cygwin in 2.5.0.
Perhaps gnuplot is providing its own copy due to a naive platform test? Have you tried a clean reconfigure and rebuild?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple