This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: native Linux userland in Windows 10
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 19:41:46 +0200
- Subject: Re: native Linux userland in Windows 10
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <70rpgbh81o3fkrdgh8ldh2hmon25ihnr1s at 4ax dot com>
Andrew Schulman writes:
> The first link cited above suggests that if this is all it claims to be, it
> would remove the need for Cygwin. I can see the point.
It doesn't, as long as it doesn't integrate into the Windows user space
at all, like it currently seems not to.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf Q+, Q and microQ:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple