This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: native Linux userland in Windows 10
- From: Herbert Stocker <hersto at gmx dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 07:01:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: native Linux userland in Windows 10
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <70rpgbh81o3fkrdgh8ldh2hmon25ihnr1s at 4ax dot com> <570CF112 dot 6060405 at gmail dot com> <pl3rgb92nh7tqd9b3idgkvrobk2pr8e7op at 4ax dot com>
On 13.04.2016 02:11, Andrew Schulman wrote:
If they really would like to port Unix on MS, it will be enough to
provide Corinna with a simple way to implement fork....
But if they want to play Embrace, Extend and Extinguish
they have to do the whole thing by themselves.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple