This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Warning "Font has limited support for character ranges" on every new window since yesterday
- From: Thomas Wolff <towo at towo dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 08:01:37 +0200
- Subject: Re: Warning "Font has limited support for character ranges" on every new window since yesterday
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CACmJb3zd7wYdrbVOhvD8V+i3HaTb2Rh-WhX0A9cH7JtUzAVkNA at mail dot gmail dot com>
Am 13.04.2016 um 03:43 schrieb LLoyd:
Today however, every time I start a new cygwin terminal (with Alt+F2
of using the desktop shortcut), I am met with this warning:
Font has limited support for character ranges
I am indeed using a font called gohufont-14 which only comes in size of 14pt.
I don't get the warning when I start mintty -o Font=GohuFont; there are
a number of versions of that font available, some of them not
installable. Which one do you use?
Diese E-Mail wurde von Avast Antivirus-Software auf Viren geprÃft.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple