This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Warning "Font has limited support for character ranges" on every new window since yesterday
- From: Thomas Wolff <towo at towo dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 22:02:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: Warning "Font has limited support for character ranges" on every new window since yesterday
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CACmJb3zd7wYdrbVOhvD8V+i3HaTb2Rh-WhX0A9cH7JtUzAVkNA at mail dot gmail dot com> <570DE0C1 dot 6080709 at towo dot net> <CACmJb3xdcq=vAQL3hTcfbdo=ofEU+h+p+Hzd9v7YyF2ZjGMjGg at mail dot gmail dot com>
Am 13.04.2016 um 09:00 schrieb LLoyd:
I am using the .fon ones (http://font.gohu.org/gohufont-windows-2.0.zip)
Those are not installable here in Windows 7.
The first TTF archive listed on http://font.gohu.org/ is not installable
But the second one (https://github.com/koemaeda/gohufont-ttf) works and
does not produce the warning.
Do you think I should try another one? If yes, I can either test all
the installable ones or only one if you want me to test only one.
So please use a modern font format.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple