This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin certificate is not trusted? Unknown issuer?
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 22:47:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: Cygwin certificate is not trusted? Unknown issuer?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CADex0xz8m5QfvzWZ9JJpYEjUu7bTugwyrvoGft8XbTo5c5f89w at mail dot gmail dot com>
Kenneth Wolcott writes:
> wget fails
> Resolving cygwin.com (cygwin.com)... 126.96.36.199
> Connecting to cygwin.com (cygwin.com)|188.8.131.52|:443... connected.
> ERROR: The certificate of âcygwin.comâ is not trusted.
> ERROR: The certificate of âcygwin.comâ hasn't got a known issuer.
This was a problem on the cygwin.com server due to a botched attempt of
renewing the server certificate. It's been fixed by overseers by
installing the almost expired cert again for now.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple