This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin-2.5.0 net share wbadmin no longer working post update
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 21:10:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: Cygwin-2.5.0 net share wbadmin no longer working post update
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAN2X4tEmO4H8=757x_CYFWPHtcOr+YMRfR2b07Vg7rFcrNY6tg at mail dot gmail dot com> <loom dot 20160414T170618-303 at post dot gmane dot org> <CAN2X4tFfqgPS5Jc9=rodiv_4mE-mb3akSD925oA1tWy6C5jebA at mail dot gmail dot com> <87ega8t99o dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <CAN2X4tHMu32aFfAnbz0fC3heNLBHrXPxVkcQvp8+RgT_o7rNbw at mail dot gmail dot com>
Alexandria Gutierrez writes:
> I also have a feeling it has something to do with the way ssh is
> sending the single quotations over to windows.
The ssh will never see those single quotes since they're stripped out by
the shell, so it can't send them over to Windows anyway. You have to
add at least another level of quotes.
> My main concern is that prior to cygwin-2.5.0 it was working
> correctly, with out any changes, and I have tested on multiple
Whatever did change, your expectations about the handling of these
quotes seems to be at odds with reality.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple